Unify and Improve Service Desk Management
Centridesk is a web-based Service Desk platform transforming Enterprise IT by automating, managing and streamlining your IT service support.
The Centridesk portal is an easy to use, web-based support desk accessible from anywhere at anytime. Requiring no upfront investment, Centridesk combines the functionality of Microsoft’s System Center suite and the Cireson platform to provide a single-pane of glass for both admins and other IT team members to increase productivity and efficiency while minimizing risks through automated, proactive monitoring accessible by your web browser!
Built to empower your team, Softlanding’s Centridesk portal integrates service desk management with Microsoft Office productivity tools such as Excel, Outlook and Skype for Business for a faster, more integrated system for end-users and IT admin.
Features of Centridesk include:
- The Cireson Platform
- No Upfront Investment
- Automated Proactive Monitoring
- Built Around MOF and ITIL Framework
- HTML5 Analyst and End User Web Portal with Mobile Device Support
- Service Manager, Outlook and Microsoft Lync Integration
- All-Encompassing Out-of-the-Box Service Desk Solution with Assets, Tickets and 26+ Apps Available
- Full Hardware & Software Asset Management
Empowering your Team with Centridesk
The benefits of Centridesk as a web-based portal can be seen amongst various roles within the IT, management and end-user landscape.
For Service Desk/Desktop Analysts this means:
- Handle any service load with a complete self-service portal running 100% on-browser. No SharePoint or Silverlight required to access incidents, changes, service requests, CMDB and rich reporting.
- Assign ticket items from your Outlook client with a click of a button - no more playing favourites!
- Viewing computer, user and software objects through a single pane of glass
- Deploy OS updates and software applications, apply and check for patching… at home!
- Over 26 extendable analyst and administrator apps available to boost platform availability, including:
- ‘My Active Work Items’ - Easily manage incidents, problems, service requests, changes, releases and activities in a single work view
- ‘View Builder’ - Enhance Service Manager view by displaying rich information and allowing for advanced editing, creating and managing of views
- ‘Affected User’ - Gather initial information from a customer to help direct support towards an Incident or service request
- ‘Preview Pane’ - View all work items in a clean, crisp and re-written Preview Pane
For Configuration Manager Administrators this means:
Manage ConfigMgr report all within Microsoft Excel - Modify data, bulk import assets, and modify administration items and warranties/contracts
Save time on having to train non-admin staff
Enhance effectiveness reduce fix team mistakes with easy-to-use role-based administration
For IT Management this means:
Gain real-time data on a single-pane dashboard
With no upfront investments, budget approvals are much easier to pass