See and stop threats before they cause harm with a Microsoft Sentinel Workshop
As IT becomes more strategic, the importance of security grows daily. Security information and event management (SIEM) solutions built for yesterday’s environments struggle to keep pace with today’s challenges—let alone tomorrow’s unimagined risks.
That’s why Microsoft developed Microsoft Sentinel, a fully cloud-native SIEM.
Microsoft Sentinel delivers intelligent security analytics and threat intelligence across the enterprise, providing a single solution for alert detection, threat visibility, proactive hunting, and threat response.
Get an overview of Microsoft Sentinel along with insights on active threats to your Microsoft 365 cloud and on-premises environments with a Microsoft Sentinel Workshop.
Through this workshop, Softlanding will work with you to:
- Understand the features and benefits of Microsoft Sentinel
- Gain visibility into threats across email, identity, and data
- Better understand, prioritize, and mitigate potential threat vectors
- Create a defined deployment roadmap based on your environment and goals
- Develop joint plans and next steps
- Discover threats to your Microsoft 365 cloud and on-premises environments across email, identity and data.
- Understand how to mitigate threats by showing how Microsoft 365 and Azure security products can help mitigate and protect against threats that are found.
- Plan next steps and provide information to build a business case for a production deployment of Microsoft Sentinel including a technical deployment roadmap.
In addition, depending on the selected scenario, you will also:
- Experience the benefits of a managed SIEM with a true cloud native SIEM, managed and monitored by our cybersecurity experts. (Remote Monitoring scenario)
- Receive hands-on experience, learn how to discover and analyze threats using Microsoft Sentinel and how to automate your Security Operations to make it more effective. (Joint Threat Exploration scenario)
Length of the workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.
Get more info about the workshop today!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.