Empower your people to be productive and secure from anywhere
Productivity and teamwork are fundamental to build resilience for your people, teams, and organization.
Learn how to empower people to be more productive and secure as they adapt to new ways of working with Microsoft 365.
- Evaluate your secure work from anywhere options and business implications
- The goal is to envision and enable the scenarios that are relevant to you
- This workshop leaves you with a concrete deployment plan, timelines, and next actions
What to expect
Our goal is to empower people to be productive and secure as they adapt to new ways of working with Microsoft 365.
We’ll work with you to:
- Understand your secure work from anywhere goals and objectives
- Envision priority scenarios with a customer immersion experience
- Define existing and desired work from anywhere scenarios
- Identify potential blockers and challenges
- Engage in an environmental and workload analysis
- Provide a list of actionable recommendations to implement hybrid identity, Microsoft Teams, and security
- Develop a joint action plan based key results, recommendations, and next steps
- Provide a Microsoft Teams and Security Adoption kit, including end user training, workload introductions, and support resources
Length of the workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.
Get more info about the workshop today!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.