Protect data in your organization with tools you already own
We live in a time where digital technology is profoundly impacting our lives, from the way we connect with each other to how we interpret our world. In the past, organizations primarily dealt with documents and emails. But now they’re also dealing with instant messaging, text messaging, video files, and images.
Protecting information—wherever it goes—is critical to ensuring trust and meeting compliance requirements.
The Protect and Govern Sensitive Data Activator will help you to get started with protecting your sensitive information and raising end user awareness by using the products you already own.
- Using the Microsoft Purview tools and services you already own
- Implement foundational data protection by configuring policies and enabling services
- Get insight into (risky) user behavior, mitigate and control identified risks
- Define the next steps towards organization wide data
protection and data governance
- Improve your privacy and compliance posture.
What to expect:
By the end of this engagement, the Softlanding experts will provide you with:
- Insight into the current state of your Microsoft 365 service activation, as well as an overview of your requirements as they relate to Microsoft 365 compliance, governance, and risk management solutions
- A findings overview, which lists and interprets privacy and regulatory risks identified by the DataProtect process and observed during the engagement
- Recommendations that map the observed privacy and regulatory risks, user feedback, and assessment results to Microsoft Purview Information Protection and Data Lifecycle Management products in order to mitigate impact and improve the organization’s data protection posture
- Recommended activities and next steps that will lead towards a company-wide roll out of Microsoft Purview products and services to protect and govern sensitive data and mitigate compliance and privacy risks.
Length of the workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.
Get more info about the workshop today!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.