Discover risks from dark data and learn how to address them
Not long ago, managing data just meant dealing with documents and emails. Pervasive digital technology and the rapid shift to remote work have greatly expanded the information universe. Much of that data becomes stale or unused immediately after creation and contains information that could impose a compliance risk.
Protecting information—wherever it goes—is critical to ensuring trust and meeting compliance requirements. But first, you need to know what data you have, where it is, how it’s being used, and compliance risks that may exist.
The Protect & Govern Sensitive Data Workshop gives you the insights you need to better discover, protect, and govern your corporate data.
- Understand the hidden compliance risks of dark data
- Assess your organization’s dark data risks with Data Risk Check
- Assess your environment against key data protection standards and regulations
- Receive an analysis and report on findings and associated risk
- Learn about tools and services that can mitigate risks
- Explore recommendations and next steps
What to expect
By the end of this workshop, experts in Microsoft compliance will provide you with a:
- Data Risk Check report that includes findings and insights from the automated discovery process
- A list of recommendations and actionable next steps that will help mitigate the identified privacy and regulatory risks
- Clear look into Microsoft’s approach to mitigating and controlling privacy and regulatory risks
- Compliance Manager Tenant Assessment report with suggestions and top key improvement actions
- Set of long-term recommendations on your compliance strategy, with key initiatives and tactical next steps
Length of the workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.
Get more info about the workshop today!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.