Identify data security risks in your organizational data
Detecting, investigating, and acting on data security risks in your organization is critical to ensuring trust, creating a safe workplace and protecting company assets and employee and customer privacy.
The Data Security Engagement gives you the insights you need to understand
data security, privacy and compliance risks in your organization.
- Understand the risks of Dark Organizational Data
- Learn about the risks organizational insiders may impose
- Assess your environment against key data protection standards
- Receive an analysis and report on findings and associated risks
- Learn about tools and services that can help mitigate risks
- Explore recommendations and next steps
What to expect
By the end of this workshop, experts in Microsoft compliance will provide you with a:
- A Security Check report that includes findings and insights from the automated discovery process.
- A list of recommendations and actionable next steps that will help mitigate the identified risks.
- Clear look into Microsoft’s approach to data security and mitigating and controlling insider risks.
- Optional Compliance Manager Tenant Assessment report with suggestions and top key improvement actions.
- Set of long-term recommendations on your compliance strategy, with key initiatives and tactical next steps
Length of the engagement
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.
Get more info about the engagement today!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.