Be a hybrid work hero with Microsoft Teams
Hybrid work transformed the way many of us run our businesses, with leaders working tirelessly to ensure their people could remain productive while logging in virtually. Even though hybrid work is our new reality, many employees are still jumping between disparate tools to get their work done. Constant app switching reduces performance, divides attention, and even lowers overall employee engagement.
If you are using Microsoft Teams as your hub to call, chat, and meet, you already have a solution to make hybrid work easier for everyone. The Collaborative Apps Workshop will help you learn how Collaborative Apps in Teams enable you to get all your work done all in one place. We’ll walk though how apps in Teams are built to meet the demands of hybrid work, connecting everyone to the information and expertise they need to excel.
- An identification of pain points and challenges to understand your business needs and goals.
- An envisioning The ‘Art of the Possible’ for Collaborative Apps – a combination of presentations and immersive experiences designed to showcase 1st and 3rd party apps, Power Platform, Viva Connections, custom LoB apps
- An exploration of personas and their concerns, finalized by solution ideation
- A prioritized, actionable plan to quickly address your Information Worker needs by implementing 1st/3rd party apps or building low code or custom solutions, take action on what we learn
- A solid plan to work with you to drive pilot or proof of concept, to prove the ROI of what we uncover during the session
What to expect
During this workshop, the Softlanding team will work with you to:
- Determine how to streamline processes and improve productivity and collaboration
- Identify and prioritize use cases for key requirements and challenges
- Develop an implementation plan and next steps for achieve your desired goals
Length of the workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.