Improve security posture and protection of your Microsoft 365 workloads with products you already own
In order to provide protection against even the most advanced attacks to your email, endpoints and identities, you need a plan for deployment that considers your organization’s unique needs and current security posture.
The Security Defend Against Threats Activator will help you to increase the protection of users and devices, as well as develop a plan of action for reducing the attack surface area across your Microsoft 365 workloads, using products and features you already own.
- Define scope and design for protection of your organization using Microsoft 365 Defender products
- Assess your security posture and create a personalized timeline for mitigation of potential threats
- Protect additional users and devices by onboarding them to Microsoft 365 Defender products
- Learn how to integrate Microsoft 365 Defender into your security operations to reduce overhead
- Discuss and create a personalized plan to improve and maintain security posture
What to expect
By the end of this workshop, the Softlanding experts will provide you with:
- Insight into the current state of your users and devices security posture management and threat protection with an analysis on requirements and priorities.
- Increased protection of users and devices and a better understanding of how to prioritize and mitigate potential threats to email, identity and data.
- Recommendations for reducing the attack surface area for all your Microsoft 365 workloads and in-depth guidance on how to integrate Microsoft 365 Defender products and features into your security operations and reduce operational overhead.
- A defined, personalized plan for actionable next steps, including a timeline for remediations, based on your organization’s specific security needs and objectives
Length of the workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.