Learn how to put next-generation Microsoft security tools to work for you
Do you know how many phishing attacks your organization has received? If employees are using the right password protocol? Whether personal data is being exposed? In short, is your organization’s cloud environment as secure as you think it is?
Improve your security posture with a Defend Against Threats with SIEM Plus XDR Workshop
Organizations today are managing a growing volume of data and alerts while dealing with tight budgets and vulnerable legacy systems. Get help achieving your broader security objectives—and identify current and real threats—by scheduling a Defend Against Threats with SIEM Plus XDR Workshop.
We can help you develop a strategic plan customized for your organization and based on the recommendations of Microsoft experts in security. You’ll gain visibility into immediate threats across email, identity, and data, plus clarity and support on how to upgrade your security posture for the long term.
- Review your security goals and objectives
- Identify real threats in your cloud environment with Threat Check
- Map identified threats to specific solution recommendations
- Showcase security scenarios with product demos
- Develop joint plans and next steps
What to expect
During this workshop, we’ll partner with you to strengthen your organization’s approach to cybersecurity. We’ll help you better understand how to prioritize and mitigate potential attacks, with:
- Deep analysis of cyberattack threats that are found targeting your organization
- Actionable recommendations to help immediately mitigate the identified threats
- A detailed assessment of your IT and security priorities and initiatives, direct from cybersecurity pros
- An inside look at Microsoft’s holistic approach to security, and how it relates to your organization
- Demonstrations of integrated security, including the latest tools and methods
- Long-term recommendations from Microsoft experts about your security strategy, with key initiatives and tactical next steps
We’ll customize the workshop based on your organization’s needs
- Pre-Engagement Call
- Kick-off Meeting
- Cloud Discovery Log Collection
- Threat Exploration
- Threat Results Presentation
- Engagement Decommissioning
Length of the Workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.
Get more info about the workshop today!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.