Manage and protect your devices, your apps, and your users
Today’s users are looking for more ways to remain productive while working on any device. 95% of organizations allow personal devices in the workspace. All these devices add additional risks, when you consider that 70 million smartphones are lost every year.
With users asking for more ways to work the way that they want, this workshop will show you how to manage both company-owned and user-chosen devices in the cloud.
- Improve your Secure Score with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Learn how to build management policies that protect your users, company data, and devices
- Gain insights about your users’ endpoints and their compliance with your IT policies
- Determine the best way to give your users access to the apps they need on the devices of their choosin
Why You Should Attend
This workshop will show you how to leverage intelligent security, risk-based controls, zero-touch provisioning, advanced analytics, and deep integration to the Microsoft products you already use.
By attending, you can:
- Learn how to improve your management capabilities with Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Discover & Protect your endpoints by enforcing policies and deploying security tools
- Secure your users’ identities with multi-factor authentication & conditional access from any device.
- Enable your users to be productive with the applications they need, on the devices they want.
Who should attend
The workshop is intended for security decision-makers such as:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Endpoint & Device Management owners/decision makers
- Application business owners
- IT Security
- IT Operations
- Security Architect
- Security Engineers
Request an Endpoint Management Workshop
To take advantage of Microsoft’s funding:
- You must have over 1000 Exchange Online PAU, and
- You must have over 20% MAU for Teams
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.