Showcase modern meetings experiences and build a plan to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Meetings and Meeting Rooms.
Flexible work is here to stay: over 80% of managers say they expect more flexible work from home policies, and more than 70% of employees say they expect to take advantage of them.
With Microsoft Teams, you can help people stay connected, collaborate seamlessly, and simplify work, in a secure and compliant way – all in one place.
The Hybrid Meetings Workshop is a modular engagement to help define your business priorities and scenarios that drive hybrid work. This workshop engagement is designed to showcase hybrid meetings through ‘art of the possible’ immersive experiences, use case design, and deep dive planning resulting with actionable recommendations to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Meetings and Microsoft Teams Rooms.
- An evaluation of your current meetings and meeting rooms capabilities
- Art of the Possible immersion experience to showcase Microsoft Teams as your hybrid meeting solution
- Direction on how to transform to modern meetings across your entire organization
- Customized report with actionable recommendations to ensure your organization can meet seamlessly and share information securely in a hybrid meetings environment
Peter has been in the IT industry for over 30 years working in large scale enterprise organizations leading network, domain, email, and unified communications migrations and transformations. Over the past 5 years, he has primarily specialized in large scale live webcasts, Microsoft 365 migrations, telephony conversions, and video conference room rebuilds to allow for Skype for Business and Teams use. He knows the importance of real-time communications traffic, the high-risk stakes behind webcasting, and has been leading numerous investigations into poor call quality. He can lead teams and work hands-on at the lowest levels of desktop operations into the large complex network transport layers.
Request a Hybrid Meetings Workshop
To take advantage of Microsoft’s funding:
- Organizations are eligible for a Teams Meeting Workshop if they have at least 1,000 seats of Office 365
- Teams Meetings Monthly Active Usage must be less than 40%
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.