Showcase modern calling capabilities and build a plan to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Calling
The Teams Calling Workshop is designed to guide you through the process of streamlining enterprise voice solution with reliable, high-quality, and integrated calling. As implementing calling solutions can be complex, Softlanding experts will walk you through ‘art of the possible’ demonstrations, use-case design, and deep-dive planning that will give you actionable recommendations to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Calling with Phone system.
- An evaluation of your current telephony and PBX needs
- Environmental and workload analysis, including existing infrastructure and telephony estate
- Demonstration of the end-to-end Teams Calling experience to showcase the viability of Microsoft Teams as your telephony solution
- Direction on how to transition various user profiles into a modern collaboration and communication environment
- Showcase the rich portfolio of 3rd party applications and devices that can complement the Teams Calling experience
- Customized, actionable recommendations you can follow to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Calling
Peter has been in the IT industry for over 30 years working in large scale enterprise organizations leading network, domain, email, and unified communications migrations and transformations. Over the past 5 years, he has primarily specialized in large scale live webcasts, Microsoft 365 migrations, telephony conversions, and video conference room rebuilds to allow for Skype for Business and Teams use. He knows the importance of real-time communications traffic, the high-risk stakes behind webcasting, and has been leading numerous investigations into poor call quality. He can lead teams and work hands-on at the lowest levels of desktop operations into the large complex network transport layers.
Request a Teams Calling Workshop
To take advantage of Microsoft’s funding:
- Organizations are eligible for a Teams Calling Workshop if they have at least 1,000 seats of Office 365
- Some smaller organizations (300-1,000 seats) are also eligible; ask your Softlanding contact for more information
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.