Showcase modern meetings experiences and build a plan to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Meetings and Meeting Rooms.
Meetings are the cornerstone of teamwork. Yet, people typically struggle with paying attention due to digital distractions, multitasking as well as poor sound and video quality.
The Teams Meeting Workshop will help you identify and understand business priorities while focusing on specific scenarios that drive meetings culture transformation. This workshop engagement is designed to showcase modern meetings through ‘art of the possible’ immersive experiences, use case design and deep dive planning resulting with actionable recommendations to deploy and adopt Microsoft Teams Meetings and Meeting Rooms.
- An evaluation of your current meetings and meeting rooms capabilities
- Art of the Possible immersion experience to showcase Microsoft Teams as your meetings and rooms solution
- Direction on how to transform meetings and audio conferencing across your entire organization
Peter has been in the IT industry for over 30 years working in large scale enterprise organizations leading network, domain, email, and unified communications migrations and transformations. Over the past 5 years, he has primarily specialized in large scale live webcasts, Microsoft 365 migrations, telephony conversions, and video conference room rebuilds to allow for Skype for Business and Teams use. He knows the importance of real-time communications traffic, the high-risk stakes behind webcasting, and has been leading numerous investigations into poor call quality. He can lead teams and work hands-on at the lowest levels of desktop operations into the large complex network transport layers.
Request a Teams Meeting Workshop
To take advantage of Microsoft’s funding:
- Organizations are eligible for a Teams Meeting Workshop if they have at least 1,000 seats of Office 365
- Teams Meetings Monthly Active Usage must be less than 40%
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.