Improve Your Security Posture
Organizations today are managing a growing volume of data and alerts while dealing with tight budgets and vulnerable legacy systems. Get help achieving your broader security objectives—and identify current and real threats—by scheduling a Microsoft Threat Protection Workshop.
During the course of this workshop, Softlanding will partner with you to strengthen your organization’s approach to cybersecurity. We’ll help you better understand how to prioritize and mitigate potential attacks, with:
Threat Check Analysis
Deep analysis from Threat Check of cyberattack threats found targeting your organization
- Security Assessment
A detailed assessment of your IT and security priorities and initiatives, direct from cybersecurity pros
- Microsoft Platform Deep-Dive
An inside look at Microsoft’s holistic approach to security, and how it relates to your organization
- Actionable Recommendations
Long-term recommendations from our experts about your security strategy, with key initiatives and tactical next steps
- Identify real threats to your cloud environment with threat check
- Understand your security goals and objectives
- Deliver the end-to-end Microsoft security story
- Showcase security scenarios with product demos
- Develop joint plans and next steps
Got a Question?
Request a Threat Protection Workshop
To take advantage of Microsoft’s funding:
- 800+ Paid Available Units (PAU) for Azure Active Directory Premium PAU
- 250+ Monthly Active Users (MAU) for Exchange Online, SharePoint Online or Teams
- Select small and mid-market customers between 300 and 800 seats may be eligible
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.