In today’s world, employees want more flexible remote work options, and meaningful in-person collaboration. Empowering people to thrive in a more flexible work world requires rethinking everything—from how you empower managers, to how you create culture, to how you reimagine the employee experience.
And that’s where Microsoft Viva comes in. As your employees are challenged with a growing imbalance between work and life, increased burnout, and decreased wellbeing, and your teams and organization face diminishing social capital, there is an urgent need to digitally reimagine the employee experience.
Discover how Microsoft Viva, an integrated platform built on top of Microsoft Teams, will help your people to be their best, to thrive in the new reality.
Two workshops to cover your unique needs!
- Microsoft Viva: A three-phase engagement that provides an overview of the Art of the Possible, and deep dives across the Viva suite with Topics, Connections, or Learning.
- Microsoft Viva Insights: A three-phase engagement that provides an overview of the Art of the Possible, and a deep dive into Viva Insights.
- Gather information on key business scenarios and customer’s employee experience maturity
- Define scope
- Identify business stakeholders
- Introduce Microsoft Viva
Art of the Possible
- Microsoft Viva overview with selected pathways
- Showcase employee experience transformation and dive deep into each module
- Demos and immersive
Build the Plan
- Prioritize customer’s top employee experience use cases and scenarios
- Build a plan and define next steps to improve employee experience with Microsoft Viva
- Adoption and Change Management Approach
What you can expect
- A prioritized list of business scenarios that can be addressed by deploying Microsoft Viva
- Recommended preparation in terms of skills and best practices
- A roadmap outlining potential workstreams and dependencies with clear next steps
- An adoption framework
Length of each workshop
- Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.