Identify, mitigate, and respond to compliance risks by using the tools you already own
We live in a time where digital technology is profoundly impacting our lives, from the way we connect with each other to how we interpret our world. The continuous data explosion has increased costs associated with compliance, litigation, and privacy.
The way organizations manage security, identify risks, and maintain compliance has never been more critical. Organizations are looking to do more with less by transforming legal, risk and compliance, and privacy teams from cost centers to delivering business value.
The Mitigate Compliance and Privacy Risks Accelerator will provide you with insights to help you take advantage of comprehensive, end-to-end workflows in Microsoft Purview and help you better investigate and respond to risks using tools you already own.
- Uses the Microsoft Purview tools and services you already own
- Establish or enhance your existing risk management and data discovery processes with the capabilities offered by Microsoft Purview
- Get insight into risky user behavior, mitigate and control identified risks
- Define the next steps towards organization-wide risk and compliance posture management
- Improve your privacy and compliance posture
What to expect
By the end of this engagement, the Sofltanding experts will provide you with:
- Insight into the current state of your Microsoft 365 service activation, as well as an overview of your requirements as they relate to Microsoft 365 compliance, governance, data discovery, and risk management solutions
- Detailed guidance on suggested improvement actions to help you comply with the standards and regulations that are most relevant for your organization
- Operational Microsoft 365 Developer Tenant to be used as a functional reference point for reviewing design decisions or to review settings before transferring into production
- A list of recommended activities and next steps that will lead towards a company-wide roll out of Microsoft Purview products and services to protect and govern sensitive data and mitigate compliance and privacy risks
Length of the workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.