Intelligently investigate and take action on insider and privacy risks
For the majority of organizations, external cybersecurity risks have been top of mind for many years. But these organizations are now considering the risks posed by trusted insiders as an equal or even bigger threat. Organizations are beginning to recognize the importance of establishing controls that enable them to quickly identify and manage insider risks.
- Uncover hidden insider and privacy risks in your environment
- Monitor user behavior and communications for risky behavior
- Assess your environment against key data protection standards
- Receive an analysis and report on findings and associated
- Learn about tools and services that can mitigate risks
- Explore recommendations and next steps
What to expect
By the end of this workshop, our experts in Microsoft compliance will provide you with a:
- User Risk Check report that includes findings and insights from the automated discovery process
- A list of recommendations and actionable next steps that will help mitigate the identified risks
- Clear look into Microsoft’s approach to mitigating and controlling insider and regulatory risks
- Compliance Manager Tenant Assessment report with suggestions and top key improvement actions
- Set of long-term recommendations on your compliance strategy, with key initiatives and tactical next steps
Length of the workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.