Improve your cloud security posture with a Secure Multi-Cloud Environments Workshop
As the use of cloud services continues to grow, cyber risks and threats continue to evolve. Get help achieving your hybrid and multi-cloud security objectives—and identify current and real threats—by scheduling a Secure Multi-Cloud Environments Workshop.
Softlanding can help you develop a strategic plan customized for your organization and based on the recommendations of our Microsoft experts in security. You’ll gain visibility into immediate threats and vulnerabilities across Azure, on-premises and multi-cloud environments, plus clarity and support on how to improve your security posture for the long term.
- Discover threats and vulnerabilities in your hybrid environment
- Learn how to prioritize and mitigate potential threats to your servers and services
- Understand what can be done to reduce the attack surface area for hybrid workloads
- Learn about benefits and capabilities of Microsoft Defender for Cloud and Azure Network Security
- Develop defined next steps based on your needs and objectives
What to expect
During this workshop, we’ll partner with you to strengthen your organization’s approach to hybrid cloud security. We’ll help you better understand how to prioritize and mitigate potential attacks:
- Analyze your requirements and priorities for a hybrid cloud security detection and response solution.
- Define Scope & deploy Microsoft Defender for Cloud in the production environment, onboarding servers and other selected services
- Explore Azure Network Security capabilities and experience selected Azure Network Security products in a demonstration environment
- Discover existing hybrid workload vulnerabilities and learn how to reduce the attack surface area
- Discover threats to the included hybrid workloads and demonstrate how to investigate and respond to threats
- Recommend next steps on proceeding with a production deployment of Microsoft Defender for Cloud and Azure Network Security
Length of the workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.