Gain Insight Into Your Security Landscape And Bolster Your Security Posture
With the surge of cyber attacks both in volume and sophistication combined with new ways of mobile working powered by cloud technology, every organization faces security and vulnerability challenges daily.
New tools and strategies are therefore required to protect and secure your critical business assets from threats.
The Microsoft Security Workshop helps your organization take its next step towards upgraded security with a comprehensive deep-dive into security strategy, customized to your business requirements and goals.
The Microsoft Security Workshop is customized to your organization’s needs and designed to help you strengthen your organization’s approach to cybersecurity. Softlanding’s security experts will help you better understand how to prioritize and mitigate potential attacks.
- Identify real threats to your cloud environment with Threat Check
- Understand your security goals and objectives
- Deliver the end-to-end Microsoft security story
- Understand the benefits of Azure Sentinel and get a deployment roadmap
- Showcase security scenarios with product demos
- Develop joint plans and recommend next steps
Possibility to add Azure Sentinel to this Workshop
- Conduct threat analysis in your environment using Azure Sentinel
Why You Should Attend
Given the volume and complexity of identities, data, applications, devices, and infrastructure, it’s essential to learn how secure your organization is right now, and how to mitigate and protect against threats moving forward. By attending this workshop, you can:
- Identify current, ongoing risks to your cloud
- Walk away with actionable next steps based on your specific needs and objectives
- Document your security strategy for the benefit of key stakeholders
- Better understand how to accelerate your security journey using the latest tools
Who Should Attend
The workshop is intended for security decision-makers such as:
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Data Protection Officer
- Data Governance Officer
- IT Security, IT Compliance, and/or IT Operations
- Data Governance
Request a Security Assessment
To take advantage of Microsoft’s funding:
- You must have 1000+ Paid Available Units (PAU) for Azure Active Directory Premium (AADP) PAU, and
- 250+ Monthly Active Users (MAU) for Exchange Online, SharePoint Online or Teams
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.