Unlock the full potential of the Microsoft Teams platform
The Microsoft Teams Apps and Solutions Workshop is designed to help you understand your environment and identify opportunities to help you achieve continuous business value from your Teams investment.
During this workshop, our subject matter experts will help you identify opportunities to customize and extend your Teams workspace using the power of automation. Then, we will design a plan that leverages Teams platform capabilities to help you move forward in your transformation journey.
- Identify and prioritize key use case scenarios
- Explore opportunities to streamline business processes and improve productivity outcomes
- Provide an implementation plan and next steps to help you achieve your desired goals
In addition to the core workshop, we offer three modules tailored to specific areas:
- Remote Work Module
- Healthcare Module
- Firstline Worker Module
Zeshan Randhawa, Lead Business Analyst
Zeshan has been with Softlanding since 2007. In his role as Business Analysis Lead, he focuses on envisioning, planning, and delivering modern workplace solutions. Zeshan also helps organizations transform their business, leveraging Office 365. Alongside planning and envisioning, Zeshan specializes in facilitating Information Architecture redesign, Governance, and Organizational Change Management.
Request a Teams Apps & Solution Workshop
To take advantage of Microsoft’s funding:
- Organizations are eligible for a Teams Apps and Solutions Workshop if they have at least 2,000 seats of Office 365 and 1,000+ Teams monthly active users
- Some smaller organizations (300-1,000 seats) may also be eligible ; ask your Softlanding contact for more information
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.