As far as data breaches go, 2022 is shaping up to be a landmark year based on the findings from the Identity Theft Resource Center which stated that the number of breaches surged 14% in the first quarter of this year.
In this era of sophisticated cyber-attacks, threat intelligence is key to providing organizations with contextual threat data, helping IT & Security Professionals triage and respond to incidents in their environment.
Microsoft’s Azure Sentinel is the first enterprise cloud-native SIEM that offers significant advantages, including free alert data ingestion for all Microsoft products, advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities, and a strong support network.
Microsoft Sentinel is your birds-eye view across the enterprise alleviating the stress of increasingly sophisticated attacks, increasing volumes of alerts, and long resolution time frames.
Join Microsoft and Softlanding during this 1-hour webinar to get answers to common questions such as:
- What is Microsoft doing in terms of cybersecurity?
- Is Microsoft Sentinel a good fit for my organization?
- How does Sentinel compare to an on-prem SIEM?
- How can Sentinel help protect my organization from cyber threats?
- What is next in Security from Microsoft
- Microsoft Sentinel overview
- Microsoft Sentinel Demo
- Implementation and optimization
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Time: 10:30 AM PST / 1:30PM EST
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.