Softlanding is an award-winning Canadian Microsoft partner and has been part of the Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program for more than two decades. As a Microsoft Solutions partner, our relationship with Microsoft allows us to help our clients power their digital transformation, improve their bottom line and, stay ahead of the competition with scalable and secure IT solutions.
Our Microsoft Solutions Designations as well as our Microsoft Specializations reflect our high-level of expertise and experience in building custom applications, deploying highly scalable solutions both on-premises and in the cloud, enabling a Secure Modern Workplace and, delivering managed services via the Microsoft technologies and platforms.
With more than 100+ Microsoft-certified professionals, 5 out of 6 Solutions Designations and 9 Microsoft Specializations, Softlanding is your partner of choice to implement and optimize Microsoft technologies.
We are proud to be a part of programs such as AMM (Azure Migrate and Modernize) which help us leverage technical support for customers and gives us access to funding to help offset costs of migration and run time. In addition to taking part in Microsoft 365 FastTrack, Content Services, Workplace Analytics, and the Frontline Worker Program, we are also one of two partners in Canada to be apart of the SLATE (Strategic Line of Business Applications for Teams) Program. Our Advanced Specializations help us leverage these programs on behalf of our customers showcasing our truly collaborative partnership with Microsoft in Canada.
Microsoft Awards (Canada)
- Impact Awards 2022 & 2021 Winner – Inclusion Changemaker
- Impact Awards 2019 Finalist – Sales Excellence
- Impact Awards 2018 Winner Commercial SMB Western Partner of the Year
- Impact Awards 2017 Winner – Enterprise Cloud Platform Innovation & Finalist – Enterprise Cloud Productivity Innovation
Microsoft Solutions Designations
- Data & AI (Azure)
- Digital & App Innovation (Azure)
- Infrastructure (Azure)
- Modern Work
- Adoption & Change Management
- Analytics on Microsoft Azure
- Identity & Access Management
- Information Protection and Governance
- Microsoft Teams Calling
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
- Teamwork Deployment
- Threat Protection
- Windows Server & SQL Server Migration to Microsoft Azure