Hybrid work and transformational end user computing experiences
In our new world of work the endpoint is the new workplace, and hybrid work is driving the endpoint strategy. The shift to remote and hybrid work represents a shift in how we think about providing people with the tools they need.
Most organizations, 90 percent, anticipate seeing more usage on cloud platforms than ever before. As a result, optimizing existing investments in cloud solutions remains a top priority.
Many organizations, 77 percent of those surveyed, agree on the importance of providing the latest technology to their employees, giving users the devices that they want while giving IT the capability to keep them secure.
- Focus on priorities, initiatives & key influences in your hybrid work & end-user computing strategy
- Learn about end-user computing strategies, Windows 11, and Windows 365 to drive endpoint modernization
- Work together on showcasing Cloud PC provisioning & management with Windows 365 in a production environment
- Plan next steps on how we can work together
What to expect
The next generation of endpoints represents a shift in how our customers are solving end-user computing challenges. Across Information Workers, Frontline Workers, and Temporary / Elastic workforces, our customers are looking for the latest and most innovative solutions to answer those challenges.
We’ll work with you to:
- Better understand when and how to leverage Cloud PCs with Windows 365
- How best to manage virtual endpoints across Windows 365 and Azure Virtual Desktop
- Leveraging Windows 11, the most secure OS yet, to enable hybrid work for all employees
- Implementing best practices for endpoint management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
Length of the workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.
Get more info about the workshop today!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.