Enable users to be productive and secure, on any device, without compromising IT security
Today’s users are looking for more ways to remain productive while working on any device. 95% of organizations allow personal devices in the workspace. All these devices add additional risks, when you consider that 70 million smartphones are lost every year.
With users asking for more ways to work the way that they want, this workshop will show you how to manage and secure both company-owned and user-chosen devices in the cloud
- Improve your Microsoft Secure Score with Microsoft Intune
- Learn how to build management policies that protect your users, company data, and devices
- Gain insights about your users’ endpoints and their compliance with your IT policies
- Determine the best way to give your users access to the apps they need on the devices of their choosing
What to expect
Get an executive deep dive into remote deployment, management and security of corporate and BYOD devices, identities and data in your organization. Our goal is to show you the best ways to manage and secure endpoints at the enterprise level. We’ll provide you with the ability to protect your authorized users’ identities so you can authenticate credentials and manage access while still giving users the freedom to collaborate with others.
We’ll work with you to:
- Learn how to improve your management capabilities with Microsoft Intune
- Discover and protect your endpoints by enforcing policies and deploying security tools
- Secure your identities with multi-factor authentication and conditional access from any device
- Enable your users to be productive with the applications they need, on the devices they want
Length of the workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.
Get more info about the workshop today!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of 1,000+ IT professionals, and receive tech tips and Softlanding updates once a month.