In today’s rapidly changing world, digital transformation is the key to any organization’s success. For every senior executive, leveraging the technology available to make their organization stay ahead in this digital world is important.
With the wave of technological change, how can business leaders pick out the benefits, stay ahead of their competition, and achieve business objectives?
From IT to Finance and HR, business leaders from different departments of an organization are using Cloud technologies for faster growth, cost savings, increased productivity, and better collaboration. This digital transformation has helped companies to overcome the challenges of using physical servers, computers, and other devices and reducing the flexibility of working from anywhere.
According to Gartner:
By 2020, 80% of outsourced service desks for global enterprises will no longer require human service desk agents for the first contact.
By 2020, 50% of end-user outsourcing deals will be centered on digital workplace transformation to support the growth of the digital business.
For most organizations, the move to a hybrid cloud/datacentre configuration is no longer a question of “if” but “when” and “how”. The list of reasons spurring this wave is many: cost and time savings, security, flexibility, scalability, responsiveness, speed of implementation, among many others. At the same time, reasons to hesitate can also be many: cost uncertainty, staff capability, compliance, and privacy concerns, governance, and data sovereignty concerns.
What is Azure Managed Transformation:
Softlanding, in partnership with Microsoft, has developed a new offering specifically designed to assist organizations with extending datacentres to the cloud using a strategic roadmap that takes full advantage of the benefits and capabilities of the target platforms. We call it the Azure Managed Transformation.
In your cloud migration journey, our new service creates a clear path for your organization. Starting from an assessment, we work with you to identify the key issues and create a blueprint of your journey that will include value opportunities, cloud benefits, estimated cost, and plan for risk mitigation. It provides a program management model that is mindful of your existing projects and initiatives, aligning with organizational priorities. It provides best practice guidance, establishes a governance framework, and ensures your technical teams are engaged and learning throughout the migration journey.
Top 5 Benefits of Azure Managed Transformation:
- Easy Adoption to new technologies: With the assessment and the blueprint, AMT will provide your organization the opportunity to easily migrate to the cloud. With AMT, you will be able to easily adopt new technologies.
- A clear path to Migration: Business leaders find it difficult to answer where to start the process and how to successfully migrate to the cloud. With AMT, we will help you build a clear path to migration. Assessment to identify issues and a blueprint of your cloud migration will help you provide a clear roadmap.
- Cost-Effective: One of the most important and fundamental problem that an organization face is identifying the cost of migration. The uncertainty of how much it is going to cost forces many organizations against cloud migration resulting in loss of opportunities. With ATM, not only you have a cost estimate but also it identifies and mitigates the risk that can increase your cost.
- Competitive Advantage: With evolving technology, competitors are taking advantage of the services available to stay ahead. With AMT, you will be able to take advantage of the Azure cloud solutions to improve your productivity, increase efficiency, and stay ahead of your competition.
- Continuous Support: With AMT, we will provide you with continuous support that will help your migration journey be easy. We will work collaboratively with you to understand your business objectives and provide you with extensive support to build your migration strategy as per your business goals.
Contact us if you want to learn more about Azure Managed Transformation.