Our Enterprise Applications team at Softlanding is looking for a Microsoft-centric Developer focused on MS 365 based solutions to join an established development practice, primarily based (remotely) in Vancouver but quickly expanding across Canada. This full-time/ regular staff position will be responsible for client development under the direction of a Team lead along with ongoing application support.
This is an ideal position for individuals with a strong .Net development background who are looking to broaden their role to include matching client business requirements to Office 365 based solutions through a combination of out-of-the-box solution design, platform configuration and custom development. Our ideal candidate would enjoy a team environment, client interaction, solution design and custom development in equal measures.
- SharePoint / Office 365 experience
- ASP.Net (C#, MVC and, WebAPI)
- WCF services, REST and oData Services
- .NET, OOP, OOD, Design Patterns
- Ability to lead design discussion with key stake holders with business and product owners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Source Control tools like GIT, TFS
Nice to have:
- Azure development experience
- SharePoint Framework Development (SPFx)
- Office 365 PnP development
- SharePoint Online Site Modernization / Upgrade experience
- Power Platform Experience (Power Apps, Power Automate…)
Thanks for your interest in Softlanding. We look forward to speaking with you.
Your resume information is held in confidence and will not be shared with any job boards, agencies, 3rd parties or partners.