Get ready to achieve more with Microsoft Teams
As the hub for teamwork, Microsoft Teams is designed to help organizations improve collaboration and increase efficiency by automating key business processes. With the Enable Frontline Workshop, you will work through various frontline worker challenges and pain points to identify top prioritized scenarios for your frontline workforce.
See what’s possible
At Softlanding, our consultants will walk you through the art of the possible, working with you to identify unique needs of your frontline workforce to help solve your specific collaboration challenges. During the workshop, we’ll develop an actionable plan based on your frontline workforce needs to help you move forward.
Enable your frontline workforce to achieve more
Connect and engage your workforce
- Teams chat, voice & file-sharing
- Viva (Connections, Learning, Insights), Yammer
- Praise, Walkie Talkie, Surface, Partner Devices
Enhance workforce management
- Shifts and Tasks in Teams
- Time Clock
- Workforce Management ISV connectors (Kronos, Blue Yonder, Reflexis)
Increase operational efficiency
- Teams Platform, Power Automate
- Approvals, List, Virtual Visits
- Line of Business apps and integrations
Safeguard your business
- Frontline policy packages, Team Templates
- AAD Identity & Access Management
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Surface
We’ll work with you to:
- Identify and prioritize key use case scenarios
- Explore opportunities to streamline business processes and improve productivity outcomes
- Provide an implementation plan and next steps to help you achieve your desired goals
Length of the workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.