Microsoft Syntex: Content AI integrated in the flow of work
Business runs on content – contracts, invoices, designs, legal documents, images, training videos and more. Much of this tends to be unstructured or in siloed repositories, leaving gaps in classification and organization and making it challenging to use content at scale, effectively.
Syntex integrates content seamlessly into collaboration and workflows – turning content from a cost, into an advantage. It automatically reads, tags and indexes high volumes of content and connects it where it’s needed – in search, applications, and as reusable knowledge. And it manages your content throughout its lifecycle, with robust analytics, security and automated retention.
Discover how Syntex helps organizations improve decision making, accelerate processes, and dynamically apply information protection and compliance policies.
- Gather information on key business scenarios
- Define scope
- Identify business stakeholders
- Introduce Microsoft Syntex
Art of the Possible
- Syntex overview with selected pathways
- Showcase business process transformation and dive deep into each module
- Demos and immersive experiences
Build the Plan
- Prioritize customer’s top use cases and scenarios
- Build a plan and define next steps to improve business processes with Syntex
What to expect:
- A prioritized list of business scenarios that can be addressed by deploying Microsoft Syntex
- Recommended preparation in terms of skills and best practices
- A roadmap outlining potential workstreams and dependencies with clear next steps
- An adoption framework
Length of the workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.