Protect user identities
Are you aware of suspicious user and sign-in behavior in your environment? Are you threatened by ongoing suspicious requests?
Identity is today’s control plane for digital transformation. Organizational barriers are blurring between who is in and out of your network. Cloud apps and the increasing use of personal devices and remote work mean that data is no longer centralized behind traditional network security.
With identity attacks on the rise, this workshop will show you how to stop tomorrow’s data breaches by securing identities today.
We will help you find identity risks happening now in your environment, gain insights on your application landscape, and improve your identity security posture.
- Get a rating of your identity security posture and see how it compares to your peers
- Gain insights into apps used in your environment – even ones unsanctioned by IT
- Understand how to prevent identities from being compromised
- Learn how to reduce costs and improve business agility and security with simplified app access
What to expect
The foundation of cybersecurity is to quickly and accurately identify authorized users and give them proper access to the information and tools they need to do their job. Our goal is to provide you with tools to protect your authorized users’ identities so you can authenticate credentials and manage file access while still giving users the freedom to collaborate with others.
We’ll work with you to:
- Understand your identity goals and objectives
- Define your existing and desired identity security posture
- Provide insights into applications used within your environment (sanctioned and unsanctioned by IT)
- Showcase core IT and user security scenarios through demos
- Develop a joint action plan based key results, recommendations and next steps
Length of the workshop
Your organization might be eligible for Microsoft’s funding. Fill out the form on this page to find out if you meet the eligibility criteria.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, the workshop is still available to you but at a cost.