Call us today to see how we can help you be at your best.
Softlanding’s Azure Migration QuickStart is designed to assess and plan your migration to the Azure Cloud. Softlanding can help you extend or move your datacenter to Microsoft Azure while closely planning the migration. You will get a cost estimate that takes into account right-sizing, instance type planning, reserved instances, and hybrid use benefit, which together can save up to 82% over standard pricing.
Softlanding’s Azure Migrate QuickStart Offering is a fixed-fee, five or ten-day extended engagement to get Azure Migrate installed while assessing the client’s on-prem environment.
• Creation of an Azure Subscription
• Installation and Configuration of the Azure Migrate Collector Appliance
• Discovery of On-Premises vCenter Virtual Machines
• Assessment of On-Premises vCenter Virtual Machines
• Assessment of virtual machine dependencies for up to five On-Premises vCenter Virtual Machines
Extend your engagement to ten days for:
• Installation and Configuration of the Azure Site Recovery Appliance
• Replication of up to five On-Premises vCenter Virtual Machines
• Test fail-over of up to five On-Premises vCenter Virtual Machines
• Planned fail-over of up to five On-Premises vCenter Virtual Machines
• Assistance with the creation of a migration roadmap and recovery group plans for automated DR orchestration
*Please note that the Azure Migrate QuickStart Offering is only compatible with VMWare VCenter 5.5 and 6.0.
Discover and Inventory On-Prem VMWare Virtual Machines
Get inventory data directly from VMWare vCenter, with support for Hyper-V coming soon.
Get access to Azure Service Map free of charge, gaining visibility into how your applications talk to each other, allowing you to plan out migration dependencies for a smoother transition.
Understand Migration Readiness
Discover on-prem configurations that will not be compatible with Microsoft Azure, and see remediation guidance.
Using an on-prem collector appliance, you will gain insight into over-provisioned resources, allowing you to right-size during your cloud migration. You will also get visibility into how
reserving resources by paying up-front can help save on costs. Hybrid use benefit will enable you to use your Software Assurance benefits to apply existing Windows Server licenses, reducing the hourly cost of Azure